JF-800 bimetal bushing is based on steel and sintered with
CuPb10Sn10 as a lining layer.
What is bimetal bearing?
Bimetal sliding bearings are made from bronze and steel alloy. The
soft bronze inner layer can provide good lubricating performance
with oil grease, hard steel back can provide good support on the
whole bearing and cut down the cost.
These bearings are primarily used for bearing arrangements where
heavy loads have to be supported and where rotational or
oscillating movements are relatively slow.
Where to use bimetal bearing?
· Because of their good sliding properties and compact design,
these plain bearings are particularly suitable for bearing
· Maintenance-free operation is a prerequisite
· High strength and good lubricating required,like engine,gear
· Space is limited.
Why choose bimetal bearing?
· Maintenance-free operation
· Minimum wall thickness, minimum space requirements
· Accommodation of heavy loads
· Wide range of temperatures
· Good sliding properties
· Virtually no stick-slip
· High wear resistance
· These bearing can applied with precision machining tooling
Which other bearings we can supply to you:
Our sliding bearings including:
|SF-1(du) oilless bearing bushing (PTFE Composite)|
|SF-2(dx) slide bearing bushing (POM Composite)|
|FB090(FB090G) bronze bushing|
|FB092 bronze bushing|
|JDB,JFB solid graphite lubricating bushing|
|JF bi-metal bushing|
|FU sintered bronze or iron bushing|
|FZ POM/Al/Cu ball cage retainer|
|FR metal mesh+PTFE Soft strips|
|JGB Graphite bearings|