TPU / PVC Inflatable Water Walking Ball / Roll Inside Walk On Water
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our
repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store
it in cool and dry place.
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a
mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the ball along
the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up
where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure
that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam.
If you have the patch kit that came with the ball, you can use the
prep solution to thoroughly clean the material before proceeding.
Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15
minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as
well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of
4. Fill the ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes
or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and
water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
1. Custom Designs available.
2. Material: 0.8-1.0mm PVC or TPU, Abrasion Resistance, Outstanding
Flexibility, Lead free, Waterproof, Fireproof.
3. Professional Machines for Cutting, Welding and Printings to
4. Certificate& Standards: CE; BS EN14960; ASTM; UL; EN71
5. Each product includes Repair Kit (Material Patches and Glue) and
Air Pump is as required.
6. Air Pumps are CE, UL and GS approved in 110v-120v or 220v-240v
with various kinds of plugs.
7. Shipping: by sea, by air or by express (DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT,
8. Strong packing bag and export carton for transport and reuse.
9. MOQ: 1 piece
10. Payment: T/T (telegraphic transfer), Western Union