High Strength Welded Wire Mesh Panels Galvanized Iron Wire For
Mesh Panels is a kind of welded mesh, with flat even surface to
form firm mesh structure, widely used in industry, agriculture,
aquaculture, construction, transportation, mining and so on.
|Material||Low carbon iron wire, stainles steel wire|
|Surface||Electric galvanized, hot dipped galvanized, PVC coated|
NOTE: Wire Mesh Panels is custom made by our factory, it is
available in various sizes and shapes, the edge could be smooth or
rough, the panel could be cutted to the size as your request.
|Wire Diameter||2-6mm||Mesh Opening||25-150mm|
|Surface Treatment||Galvanized or PVC coated||Edge||Smooth edge or rough edge|
|Packing||In pallet or null packing|
Application Of Mesh Panels:
- agricultural mines
- gardening industrial
- transportation horticultural and food procuring sectors
- machine protection other decorations
Characteristic Of Mesh Panels:
- Flat even surface
- Firm Structure
- Wires resist movement
- Easy handling
- Extensive use
- High strength
- Uniform mesh and smooth surface
- Savings in time, labour and money
Different Types Of Mesh Panels:
Type 1: Galvanized Before Welding Mesh Panels
Type 2: Galvanized After Welding Mesh Panels
Type3: PVC Coated Mesh Panels
Wire Drawing → Wire Straightening & Wire Cutting → Welding →
Folds / Curves Bending → Electric Galvanizing / Hot-dipped
Galvanizing → PVC Coating / Spraying → Packing → Loading
Welded wire steel fabric is manufactured with automatic welding
machines, where wires are welded together in square or rectangular
After the Bending and Cutting process comes the final stage in
manufacturing process, galvanizing or PVC coating.
1. Can you cut the wire mesh panels to the required size? Yes, the wire mesh panels can be cutted as your request, the
maximum size is 2.4mx6m.
2. Can I get free samples? Yes, we'd like to provide small pieces free samples, and customers
pay for the express fee.
3. Can you provide OEM service? Yes, all the products can be made as your require.