BeiLe Inflatables Co., Limited
We sell custom designed inflatable products in many styles
Balloons,Blimps, Cartoon Characters, Air dancers,
Slides,Arches,Tents,Helmets,Bouncers,Jumping Castles and so on.
Various other product shapes are available ;
The products' applicable fields: indoor or outdoor,school stadium,
playground, party room, events, feastival occasion, pool,home
The product material include sealed PVC , PE ,TPU and Sewing sky
dancer fabric , oxford fabric , PVC tarpaulin fabric ;
And the production skills is weld , heat seal , sew and Glue ;
We have a Professional design team , Experienced production
personel and Good Service sales team .
High Quality , Competitive price , Fast delivery and Sincere
service is our factory aim !
we have exported our products to Ameirca, Cannada, Mexio,
Argentina, Peru, Colombia, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy,
Belgium, Finland……countires and markets ( all over the world ).
Welcome to order for your Colorful Life and and Booming business !
01: What types of inflatable model do you have?
If grouped by breath-degree , there are continuous inflation series
(cold air inflatable products) and sealed series ( airtight
products ) ;
If grouped by the range of application , there are toys
series,advertising series and travel series
If grouped by the time of application , there are general use and
If grouped by the location of application , there are sky type,
ground type, water type
02: What is the minimum order quantity?
There is no MOQ, we can supply for one piece / set .
03: What is the materials of your products ?
The materials is different according to different products ,
Generally, we use PVC , TPU for airtight products ; and use nylon
oxford fabric and PVC tarpaulin fabric for Cold air inflatable
04: Can you produce products according to our request , Such as
size , logo , color or other requests ?
Yes , The products can be customized .
05: Can you print our LOGO or image on our products?
Yes , We can print it for you , even more complex patterns . and we
need you to send us the logo in vector files or clearest picture ,
such as EPS , PDF , CDR or AI .
06: What is your product producing progress?
We use sewing techniques For cold air inflatables ; and the
airtight products , we use the high frequency heat sealing, hot air
welding and adhesive technology .
07: Rational Use and Maintenance of Products
* Keep the inflatables a safe distance from fire, water, and other
* Do not use fabric inflatable products outdoors when raining,
snowing or during strong winds.
* Place inflatables on dry, even ground that is free from any sharp
objects. Do not use or drag on concrete or other rough surfaces.
* When not in use, store inflatable products out of sun in dry and
* Do not store away when wet. Store the product and the blower
inside dry conditions when not in use.
Set up Instructions.
* Choose a clear place(lawn or gournd surface) before inflation.
Check the ground where the inflatable to be inflated, and remove
any sharp or foreign objects.
* Set up away from water, moisture, walls or other obstructions,
and any potential fire hazard.
* Make sure the blower "on/off" switch is in the "off" position.
* Keep the blower and power cord away from water, moisture,and fire
hazards. Keep blower away from dirt, leaves, or other debris that
could be sucked in. Keep away from children and traffic.
* Turn the blower "on/off" switch to "on" position. The continual
air-flow bower must be left on at all times while sewn cold air
inflatable product is in use.
[for sealed, airtight inflatable products, put the blower off and
take it away after inflated up.]
* The inflatable product should take about 2~15 minutes to inflate
according to inflatable sizes and styles.
* To fix the attaching points (fastening) on the sewn cold air
inflatables to the ground in case of strong wind outside.
* Air leakage from the seams of sewn cold air inflatables is normal
and prevents over inflation. The product is kept inflating when
Take down Instructions.
* Make sure the inflatable product is free of foreign objects.
* Turn the blower "on/off" switch to "off"position.
* Unplug the blower power cord.
* Loosen string and detach the air fill tube from the blower.
* Remove the fixed ground attaching points.
* Let the inflatable deflate entirely.
* Fold it in tidy.
* Roll it up tightly and put away into storage bag.