Great Fun Transparent Zorb Ball with Color Dots for Amusement Park
Zorb Ball,Grass Ball,Water Zorb ball Played on Grassland, On Water, On Snow,
On Sand and Playground.
Zorb Ball, zorbing ball, zorb is the sport of rolling down a hill inside
agiant inflatable ball, zorb globe, giant
inflatable human hamster ball, It's great for using down local
hills, parks, play areas, football pitches and
zorbing ramp, zorbing orbit. We also can provide you zorb balls for
use on water. (aqua zorb, glow zorb).
|Name:||Great Fun Transparent Zorb Ball with Color Dots for Amusement Park|
|Material:||0.85mm or 1.0mmTPU /0.85mm or 1.0mm PVC|
Clear(Transparent),Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Apple Green, Pink,
|Package:||PVC Tarpaulin Bag + Webbing Bag. (double package)|
|Package Weight:||65kg, 60kg, 55kg.|
|Delivery Way:||By Express, By Air or By Sea|
|Delivery time:||According to your requirements|
|Payment :||T/T, Western Union or Cash|
|Useage:||Grass, Hill, Beach, Snow, Desert, Water, etc.|
|Accessories:||CE/UL Inflatable Pump|
|Repair Kits:||Included, TPU/PVC Material, Zip Oil, Glue. ect.|
1 Inflate your ZORB BALL with our attached air pump.
2 Find the entrance , some have one entrance, some two entrances.
3 Take off all sharp things with you, including high heels, mobile,
watch, etc, leave them out of ball or
put them in the shoe bag and grocery bag.
4 Fasten your seat belts, and check again to make sure the safety
1. Persons have heart diseases, hypertension, or weak physique are
not suitable to participate in this
2. Less than 10 years old kids and more than 55 years elders are
not suitable to play in the ball.
3. Don't bring any sharp things into the ball, so is high heels.
And make sure no sharp things on rolling
4. After fasten your seat belts, please check again to make sure
you are firmly strapped.
5 After the ball stops, please don't come out at once, just stay
for two or three minutes there.
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our
repairing kit and glue.
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry.Then store
it in cool and dry place.
How to Repair it?
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a
mixture of soap and water and spray it
liberally on the zorb along the seams. You will notice that the
solution starts to bubble up where the
leak is located, so take note of the position os the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure
that it is completely deflated before
attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came
with the zorb, you can use the prep
solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing
alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's goop liberally to the seam and let it dry for
about 15minutes. If possible, apply
some goop to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out
and gives an extra layer
of protection when the zorb pressurizes.
4. Fill the zorb about halfway with air and wait another 30minutes
or so to make sure that the goop has dried completely.Inflate the
item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture
to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
Any ideas or question, just feel free to let me know!